Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/derito.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/estatik-custm-derito/estatik-custom.php on line 117
- Property ID: 532
- Post Updated: 2019-05-14 20:45:18
- Type: Land
- Property Type: Land
- Property Sub-type: Commercial
- # of Lots: 1
- Lot Size: 3.79 AC
- Sale Type: Investment
- The Norterra property is located along the Interstate 17 corridor, 20 minutes
from Central Phoenix.
- Construction plans for 12,800 sf building
- 33% of the residents in the Norterra area are in their prime working years of
- 35 to 54, compared to 26% in the overall Phoenix Metroplex.
- The estimated average household income in the Norterra area is just under $112,000 compared to $80,500 in the overall Phoenix Metroplex.
- Major employment in the area includes:
- USAA – 1.6 million square feet and 5,000 employees – 1,000 more high tech jobs being added November, 2018
- WL Gore Co., 40-acre R&D facility two miles to the north
- Honeywell, American Express and Discover Card along I-17
- The Deer Valley Airpark – sustaining over 33,000 jobs, to the south along North Valley Parkway / 19th Avenue
- John C. Lincoln Sonoran Health – now open with 40,000 SF and future medical campus