- Mesa Riverview is a regional, open-air destination shopping center featuring dining, shopping and entertainment located at the southeast corner of Dobson Road and Loop 101 in Mesa, Arizona.
- The center offers 1,106,662 square feet of combined mixed use and retail.
- The center is part of a larger 250-acre project.
- The overall development also includes over 400,000 square feet of office, two car dealerships and a Hyatt Place hotel.
The Shoppes at Casa Paloma is a quaint upscale shopping center anchored by AJ’s Fine Foods located in Chandler Arizona, totaling 131,171 square feet of inline shops and anchors on 16.8 acres. Tenants range from a specialty grocery store to furniture and jewelry. The center also includes six outparcel retailers totaling 41,804 square feet of building area on an additional 11.24 acres.
- Artesian Marketplace is a Fry’s Marketplace grocery and drug store shadow anchored neighborhood shopping center located in Chandler, Arizona.
- The center totals 188,332 square feet of inline shops and anchors including the 122,764 square foot Fry’s on 23.32 acres.
- The center also includes four outparcels totaling 12,827 square feet of building area on an additional 4.34 acres.
- The parcels include Burger King, Chase Bank, Taco Bell and Popeyes.
- There is also an additional 6,240 square foot shops building parcel and a four-lot single family sub-division.
WESTWOOD ON CAMELBACK
- Westwood on Camelback is an urban infill El Super grocer anchored shopping center located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The center totals 59,400 square feet of inline shops including an El Super grocer on 6.4 acres.
- The center also includes two outparcel restaurants – Wendy’s and Popeyes – totaling 5,200 square feet on an additional 1.48 acres. Both pads were sales.