Martin De Rito
Marty is from City Island in the Bronx, NY, and learned a strong work ethic working in his parents’ seafood restaurant. When he was in high school his family moved to Phoenix.
• B.S. in Finance from Arizona State University and became a Harvard University (OPM 43) alumnus in February 2013
• 34 years of commercial real estate experience before founding De Rito Partners in 1992
• Worked for CBS Property Service and Grubb & Ellis, Phoenix, AZ
• Named Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazines ‘Top People to Know’
• Member of the Chief Executives Organization (CEO), YPO Gold, and was the Arizona State Director of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
He enjoys traveling, learning, attending Phoenix Suns basketball games, spring training games, and spending time with his amazing children, Tarina, Martin, and Jake.
Chuck was born and raised in Arizona. Following 11 years in the oil business, he joined Grubb & Ellis Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Company in 1986.
• 1992 joins Grossman Company Properties as SVP and Director of Leasing
• Responsible for the renaissance of the 575,000 square foot Biltmore Fashion Park
• Developed of The Park at Chandler, a 280,000 square foot mixed-use power center/office complex.
• 2003 reunites with Marty to develop the 100-acre Chandler Auto Park
Chuck enjoys music of all kinds – but especially rock and roll. He loves to spend his time away from the office with his wife, children, and grandchildren.
Iver is originally from Idaho and has lived in Arizona for over 25 years. He has more than 20 years of U.S. and international experience in all aspects of site development, acquisition, asset management, appraisal and consulting.
• Experienced in investment management and real estate consulting
• Arizona Certified General Appraiser, providing appraisal and consulting service for commercial properties
• Worked for McDonalds Corporation as a real estate development specialist responsible for various domestic and international markets
• Joined De Rito Partners Development in 2007
Outside of work, Iver enjoys spending time with his children, fly fishing, and a rousing round of golf.
Doug has 39 years of combined experience in design, construction, and development of a broad spectrum of projects that includes office, retail, institutional and industrial.
• Bachelor of Architecture degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 1977
• 20 years working as an Architect with DMJM
• 4 years with Koll Development Company where he developed several hundred thousand square feet of office and warehouse projects in the Phoenix metro area
• Joined De Rito Partners in 2001 and focuses on the day-to-day success of the company’s development projects
• Licensed Arizona Architect, CCIM Certified, member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Outside of work Doug enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid runner.
Samantha is an Arizona native who has over 15 years of experience in real estate development and property management accounting.
• Held Controller and Accounting Manager positions at various firms with emphasis on developing and streamlining processes and acquisitions/dispositions
• Joined De Rito Partners in 2020 as the Controller for the firm, She was promoted to CFO in 2021
• Masters in Accountancy from Grand Canyon University
• Certified Public Accountant and a member of the AICPA
• Working towards her CCIM certification
Outside of work Sam enjoys spending time with family, testing out new recipes, and spoiling her two dogs!